2 DAYS DEDICATED TO INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND SKILLS MANAGEMENT
PARIS – 20th & 21st NOVEMBER 2019 – PALAIS DE LA PORTE DORÉE
The second edition of this event (we’re expecting 5 000 visitors this year) is exclusively reserved for professionals.
Dedicated to international business development and employee management, this event is the only one of its kind in Europe.
Over the two-day event, whether you’re representing a large group or a director of a smaller business, you’ll find all the solutions your business needs to grown internationally and manage your mobile employees.
60 CONFERENCES AND WORKSHOPS
100 EXHIBITORS AND PARTICIPANTS
5000 VISITORS EXPECTED
A 100% SMART TRADE SHOW
Over the two-day event, don’t miss our key events, cocktails, all-day food space (a great opportunity for networking) and a line-up of 60 CONFERENCES AND WORKSHOPS especially designed for:
1/International mobility-focused HR Managers and Safety/Security Directors for major groups and NGOs
2/Directors of small businesses and start-ups looking to develop their international business and penetrate new markets. As such, economic representatives from several countries and overseas territories will be in attendance (Japan, Canada, USA, Hungary, Brazil, Martinique, etc.). We’ve set up partnerships with groups of small businesses (CPME, CNCCEF, CDE, FEEF, GPF, ONTPE, etc.) in order to bring together the directors of companies who are working or looking to work on an international level.
There will be major media coverage, with a France24 studio on site to interview the biggest players in the international ecosystem and broadcast out through Facebook Live. Several conferences will also be hosted by journalists from France24.
The line-up of 60 Conferences and Workshops
The theme* of each conference was suggested and approved by the steering committee, made up of international business professionals (international mobility managers, talent managers, risk managers, company directors, NGOs, etc.).
*The “star” destinations for 2019:*Martinique, Japan, Brazil, China, USA, Africa, Canada…
*The hottest HR issues for 2019/2020
Why become an exhibitor?
For two days:
– you’ll be showcasing your skills and services at a fully personalised stand
– you’ll participate in conferences and/or workshops
– you’ll make and develop contacts during networking events (cocktails, all-day food space) and using a chat application, allowing you to keep in touch with:
– Company directors (small and medium sized) and decision-makers (exporters, purchasing directors, financial directors, etc.) on the international market – or about to break into it
– International mobility managers, and other professionals working to develop employees’ careers around the world
- Compensation and Benefits
- Global Talent Management
- Risk Management
- Expatriation Management
- Impatriation Management
- Indirect Procurement lead